The number of jobs that are available in many cities is staggering. So staggering, in fact, that there are many jobs that go unfilled. Knowing that you need to find trade show models for your next event may seem overwhelming if you live in a community where the unemployment rate is low can be especially daunting. For this reason there are companies that provide promotional models event staffing services to companies and communities of all size.
The top brand ambassador agencies offer a number of services that can help all kinds of organizations fill the jobs that they need to run their events. From trade shows to sporting events, it is important to realize that it takes literally hundreds of employees to make certain that an event runs smoothly.
A Brand Experience Agency Provides Companies with the Staffing Services That They Need
At the same time that a sports team may be preparing for an open house event, for instance, they are also faced with the challenge of staffing that event. If, for instance, you want to have a fan festival to help generate excitement about a national baseball tournament, you also need to have a substantial number of workers in place to make sure that all of the plans run smoothly. With the help of a promotional models event staffing team, however, you can feel confident that those jobs will be filled. It just makes sense that a brand experience agency will help you create the best event for your customers, clients, and special visitors.
Staffing your promotional event for a new store or restaurant, for instance, might require you to have a team of parking lot attendants, food servers, and product models. Filling all of these positions is a challenge in many communities when the employment rates are very low. Finding the right models also requires specific screening processes that help companies present the right image to a wide range of current and potential customers.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the promotional product industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- 79% of marketers indicate that they generate sales and revenue using event marketing events.
- After receiving a promotional product, 82% of consumers leave with a positive impression of a brand.
- More than 3 million temporary employees in the American staffing industry during an average week.
- As many as 93% of consumers indicate that live events had a greater impact on them than television ads.
- 83% of consumers are more likely to do business with a brand after receiving a promotional product, so this serves as an indicator of how effective promotional events can be.
- 89% of consumers indicate that they have received a promotional product within the last six months.
- 70% of brands believe that promotional products are “mostly” or “always” effective when it comes to achieving goals they have for marketing.
- 74% of respondents indicate that they were more likely to purchase products promoted to them at a live event, according to a 2016 survey.
- The staffing industry provides career opportunities for more than 15 million Americans every single year.
The holidays are a time when there are many promotional events. From home improvement shows to holiday events, there are a number of promotional events that help promote not only products, but communities. Everyone of these promotional events require the right kind of staffing solutions, many of them provided by an brand experience agency. The right promotional models presenting the best promotional products can help current and potential customers walk away with strong positive attitudes about the providing companies.
Whether it is at a grocery store, a sporting event, or a holiday community gathering, promotional events can do a lot for brand awareness of any product. In fact, approximately 79% of consumers indicated that they researched a brand after receiving a promotional product. Everyone of these events, however, requires an extensive and well trained staff. With the help of a brand experience agency, fortunately, there is a resource for finding the promotional models that are needed for any given event.